electrical-contractor-categories-2017 ambleside-electrician-services-2017

Cooper Electrical Contracting Ltd

Unit 3 Milnthorpe Rd




M 07717 762274

Call 01524 782474

All rights reserved Cooper Electrical Ltd©

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy


Cooper Electrical Contracting Ltd

Call 01524 782474

M 07717 762274


Reliability, Quality & Outstanding Service

Quality Commercial & Home Electrical Services



Commercial & Industrial




Area Covered




Estates, Hotels & Cottages

LED Interior & Garden Lighting

Underfloor Heating

Electrical Inspection

PAT Testing

Hot Tubs

Log Cabins & Lodges

Company number 08272812


Commercial & Industrial




Area Covered



Email info@cooper-electrical.co.uk

fsb-member approved-electrical-contractor cooper-electrician-logo

Electrician Site by Webittz™


Energy Saving Tips

Photo Gallery

Frequently asked questions

Request your consultation >

Do you install hot tubs & saunas ?

We have a holiday cottage, can you carry out electrical checks and issues safety certificates?

Yes, we are an NICEIC approved contractor (National Inspection Council Electrical Installation).

Are you NICEIC Approved?

Yes, we can provide you with a full installation service or provide only the electrical wiring if you prefer.

Yes, we can carry out a full electrical inspection for you, this is a legal requirement, giving you peace of mind, preventing fire or shock and keeping your family and tenants safe.

Does our log cabin / lodge in the Lake District Park need a safety certificate?

Can you PAT test my portable appliances?

Yes, all holiday homes of this type should be tested every 3 years and have a proper electrical safety certificate. Contact us now for a free quote >

We can carry out your portable appliance testing (PAT) at a time and location to suit your business.

Are you Building Regs part ‘P’ registered?

We’re building a new house, can you provide a full electrical design and installation service?

What about underfloor heating?

We’re building a house extension, can you install the new wiring?

Yes, we are registered under Part 'P' of the Building Regulations. We regularly carry out work subject to the full Building Regulations.

Yes, we provide a full electrical design and installation service, including flexible stage payments to suit your needs.

Yes, we design and install underfloor heating systems. As part of your private property project or separately.

Do install new internal and external low energy LED lighting?

We’ll work with you or your builder, providing a complete electrical service. Helping you with advice to save on energy bills and include the latest technology.

Yes, we can help with all your internal and external lighting needs. Including design advice and top quality light fittings.

Do you carry out domestic, commercial and Industrial work?

Absolutely, we carry out quality electrical work for a wide range of satisfied customers.

Click the button below…

We have an electrical fault, can you help?

Yes, our experienced and highly qualified electricians will have you up and running in no time, with minimal disruption.

What if I have a complaint?

Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution.

In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 981 2929.